October 12, 2013

Circle of Kindreds

It's been nearly a week since my time away unravelling my story. I wanted to share some bits with you.


When I left for this retreat, I left searching for answers. I had questions about the direction I wanted to take my business. I'm pleased to say that I found the answers to those questions. But oh, I found so much more...


Upon arriving, I immediately felt connection. There was an unexpected bonding with an amazingly, courageous group of women.


They were me and I them.







Although I was away, I was home. I felt comfortable in my skin, being myself, being the authentic me. No need to apologize, no need to strive, no need to doing anything but, be.


Unraveling My Story, the Red Fox retreat, was sacred. It was all that I needed.


I now belong to a circle of women, a circle of vixens, a circle of kindreds.


16 comments:

  1. Gerri, I am honoured to be a part of that circle. You have brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, you've touched my heart Hon. How could you not be a part of this circle? Much love to you. xxO

      Delete
  2. this makes my heart happy. i love that you spent glorious time with such a circle.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. It was so needed...

      Delete
  3. beautiful queen gerri! miss your face xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the circle is fabulous! and your photos are so great too. xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Fiona. I wanted to share a little of the light that happened! xxO

      Delete
  5. love this! I can't wait to hear about this amazing time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerri, your trip -- the story and your pictures are beautiful. I'm glad you shared them here. Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this one. The photos are great. I love the one of YOU and the flowers. That's also a cool vase by the window. The last shot of the circle is wonderful. It's beautiful how the names touch each other in the circle. I'm pleased you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much Sara. It was such a beautiful vase... I purposely positioned the names that way. It's exactly how it felt, like a bonding of sorts. :) Take care!!

      Delete

Express Yourself