May 8, 2014

It Comes Full Circle

I just had one of those moments. One of those moments that stops you in your tracks and you realize the impact you can have on the world.

Last summer I gave one of these stickers to my lovely teacher. I was in a two-week course with her and wanted her to know how beautiful she was… 

Today while at a conference with over 600 people, I walked into the building and a person gave me this sticker. Then, I took three or four more steps and another person gave me another one of the stickers. So what's the miracle? The miracle is that as I walked further down the hall I ran into my teacher from the summer and I said, "Oh one of my favorite people!" and as I began to hug her she said, "You made this happen. You remember you gave me this sticker last year and now I'm giving them out to everyone today." Wow, I was touched, I am touched. I've cried a bit with the reality of it. The truth is, each one of us can make such a tremendous difference…

And remember, You. Are. Beautiful…

2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile! It doesn't surprise me you started the "You are Beautiful" trend at the conference. You are such a loving person and you do make a difference to the people you come in contact with, including me.

    You fit this quote perfectly: "“No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many." ~ Kevin Heath

    Sorry to be so late in my visit. We had computer problems the last couple of days and have just resolved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No apologies needed my friend. I appreciate that you take the time to check in. :)

      I'm happy to hear I'm making a difference in face-to-face life and online. I believe that's what we're here on this earth for. To bring out best and love on others.

      I love the quote. Thank you from the bottom of my heart... xxO

      Delete

Express Yourself