August 4, 2014

Taking an August Break

"Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven."
~Rabindranath Tagore, Fireflies, 1928
Quote shared by the Lovely 
http://sarahealy.com

Hello my friends! Susannah Conway is running another round of the August Break. It's a time to celebrate photography and wrap up the lovely summer. I absolutely cherish this time of year as it marks the ending of summer vacation as we head into the school year here in the Midwest.


I won't be blogging as I will be concentrating strictly on photography... You can check in here at my blog to see my daily Instagram feed which scrolls over in the right column.

Or, you can come directly to my links and follow me that way. I'll be sharing photos on my Instagram, Twitter and Flickr accounts.

There's plenty of time to join in on the fun if you are so inspired!!

See you all in September and have a funtastic August!!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm enjoying yours too Justine! :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your photography. I already enjoy it:~) I'll look forward to new pictures.

    BTW the photo of the tree is great. I love how it stands by itself. It deserves a quote. Here's one for your picture:

    "Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven." ~Rabindranath Tagore, Fireflies, 1928

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. OOOHHH... Love it!

      Delete
  3. Hey, I just stopped by on my visits and saw you put up the quote I found for your beautiful tree picture. The link was very NICE. Thank you.

    I miss you and hope you'll be back with more pictures to share from your August Break:~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. : ) hope your august was great!

    (came via weekends collected)

    ReplyDelete

Express Yourself