February 2, 2015

Wearing Your Heart On the Outside

Being a mother is the hardest role I've ever had. Seeing my boy safe gives me the greatest satisfaction. There is a force within me that wants to make all of the bad and no good stay away from him.

Those feelings have been tested recently. My son hurt so badly and all I could do was be there, love on him and help him get on the other side of it all.

Having a child is like wearing your heart on the outside of your body. There's a vulnerability in it all. I am a mother and my boy is my heart.

4 comments:

  1. There is nothing harder, (((((HUGS)))))) for my Noah. Luke has next Friday night open if he needs a friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe bless you both. It's so, so true! And this just brought tears to my eyes. Sending love and hugs to you and Noah!!!! It will get better, and he'll be even stronger. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love and hugs, Hon. He's so much better today and I'm grateful for the grace and medicine that have helped him. xxO

      Delete

Express Yourself