June 9, 2015

Gemma the Pup

Gemma at 20 weeks
Gemma in March at 8 weeks
For those of you who don't follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may not know that we have a new "baby" in our family. She's a pup named Gemma. She's the cutest Pomeranian-Pug I've ever laid eyes upon.

Gemma at 10 weeks

Gemma at 18 weeks
She's a feisty little mama who when not chewing her toys, is chewing my toes. But, I love her. We love her. She's been such a gift to us...

Her boy with her in her outside baby puppy pen
Getting sheltered from the rain by her boy

It took us two years to make the decision to bring another dog into our family. We're so glad we waited until the perfect little girl found her way to our hearts...



12 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and is growing very quickly! Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her so much!! She has the greatest personality:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a post just for gemma!
    so glad you all have each other now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma is a cutie. I love the picture where she has her front legs crossed. I laughed because my cat does that all the time. There's nothing having animals in your life and a puppy can be lots of fun. However, the teething can wreck havoc. Watch out for your toes:~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! She is a cutie-pie. Hahaha about the toes!!

      Delete
  5. I dont' know how you can stand the cuteness!!! She's so gorgeous. Well... obviously she would be as her new Mom is completely gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Hon!! We, love her! xxO

      Delete
  6. oh how gorgeous! lovely photographs, she looks so lovely and I'm very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justine. She's special to us and brings us such delight!

      Delete

Express Yourself